Welcome to Stewardship, in support of
ONE COMMUNITY, MANY PATHS
Stewardship: the careful and responsible management of something entrusted to one's care.
What must we do as stewards of our community?
- Provide a financial annual pledge that matches your level of commitment.
- Give of our time and talents to sustain our present and grow our future.
Per our bylaws, "a member in good standing is one who makes and fulfills a pledge of record, contributes time and talent to the Sunnyhill community and participates in the activities of the UUCSH."
What is "Fair Share" Giving?
The Unitarian Universalist Association has developed suggested giving levels based on a person's ability to contribute and their level of commitment. You can read about this at the UUA's website at Suggested Fair Share Giving Guide.
You can also view the Fair Share Giving Guide (PDF) here.
The UUCSH welcomes financial support at all levels, but the Fair Share giving guide can help you get started.
The 2012-2013 Stewardship Campaign
The Board of Trustees has set a pledge target of $250,000 for this church year. Listed below are some of the targeted areas where your thoughtfully contributed monies will be spent:
- To provide $10,000 of the estimated $25,000 required for the ministerial search that will begin at the end of 2013.
- To further pay down our debt with an additional amount of $2000. This will position us favorably if we need or want to borrow funds in the future.
- To meet contractual obligations for salary increases and to keep us in line with UUA standards for staff salaries.
- To offset the rising cost of utilities.
- To reduce the dependency on fundraising to meet our basic operating budget.
As with last year, we ask you to pledge "green"! Click the Proud to Pledge icon below. Please pledge your time, talent and treasure so we can continue to be a voice for liberal religion in the South Hills.